About This Cottage
Co-ed “Hostel-style” Accommodations
Come relax at our BRAND NEW 2017 hostel-style bunkhouse!
Here you can kick back and relax after your long day outdoors! The bunkhouse is an open-concept community bunkroom in the wild and free White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- Handicap accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in Showers
- Hair dryers
- Shared kitchen with dishes, cookware, and utensils
- extra linens
The Bunkhouse includes a new state of the art kitchen with everything you need to cook a full thanksgiving dinner or just a fresh cup of juice from the juicer. But don’t worry if cooking isn’t your thing or you forgot the milk, this area we also have other meals options like meals delivered from local restaurants and grocery stores. The Twin Mountain area is limited on its restaurant choices but we can help with that by bringing food and supplies in from nearby restaurants and grocery stores etc…
in EVERY bunk:
- 8″ Memory Foam Matress
- Brand new linen
- Privacy curtains
- 110 outlets with USB ports
- LED light
- Private bunk-side shelf
Come by and play a game in our ever-growing Game Room that includes:
- an 8ft Pool table
- Air hockey table
- Ping pong table
- Foosball table
- Card table great for poker games
- Watch the big game on the 37 ” and 32″ flatscreen tvs located there
- Library of books for those quiet moments
- WII gaming system
Come check us out and we know you’ll come back time and again.
Bunks are first come, first serve and are not labled with numbers.
- 6 person hot tub
- Spa services
- Small gym
- Game room
- FREE WIFI HOTSPOTS through-out the property
- Access to the Corridor 11 snowmobile trail
- Free parking
- Shuttle service to & from ski resorts, trail heads, and other nearby areas
- Ample parking on the property for all your trailer and truck needs
Our property is located on Rt 3 South in Twin Mountain , NH with access to Corridor 11 snowmobile trail.
Love to Ski or Snowboard?
All Twin Mountain guest can purchase Live Bretton Woods ski tickets, the weekend price is $65 and the weekday price is $60 per adult with a reduce rate for juniors are $40/$45 and teens $45/$50. However if Brettoon Woods has discounts or special promotions we will always let our guest know aboout the best value for their money.